Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sick Day!

Starting to get better I think, not sure. The vomiting and such has stopped, but a fever took it's place. Stayed home from school today and rested. Have hit the humor stage of the trip where I just laugh at myself for the misfortune I have come into. Between my roommate having a cold and me having who knows what we just laugh at everything. More pictures can be found on the photobucket website in the last post.

High of today: Gatorade and 7 up
Low of today: super sick
Funny thing of today: My roommate sounds like a man!

12 days, can't wait to be home!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you are feeling bad. Hope you get better real soon. Remember you only have 14 days left. Good luck! You are not missing anything here but heat and humidity. Love, Aunt Linda

    ReplyDelete