Monday, July 4, 2011

Night Before!

In 5 hours I will be getting ready to head to the airport for my journey to Guatemala. After finally looking over all that I have packed I think I might just be ready for the 3 week stay abroad.

Essentials on the packing list:
-Bubble gum
-Shampoo/Conditioner/Soap...
-Books: Chelsea Handler's "Lies that Chelsea Told Me" and "Water For Elephants"
-Lots of items to donate and use with the children
-Clothes: including some awesome, high fashion skirts ;)
-And of course I couldn't forget my new teddy bear!

So for the rest of the time I think the format will be "something I learned throughout the day," "something that was good and something that wasn't as good," "something that was really funny," and maybe a song that sums up the day. Sounds good?

My next post will be from Guatemala, stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Amanda sent me the link and I have read your previous accounts. Good luck and enjoy! I will keep you posted on anything exciting here in KCK. Aunt Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hey Andrea how's guata guata

    ReplyDelete