Sunday, July 10, 2011

Lake trip!

Today we went to the lake by the volcanoes! There are three volcanoes in that part of Guatemala: fire, water, and something else. They were really neat! I have a lot of pictures from the day, but cannot upload them yet. I will try to tomorrow with someone else's camera cord. I apologize for the short entry, but I'm so tired after going all weekend and having to wake up at 5 am every morning and not getting into bed until about 10 pm, long days! I'm excited for a full week of teaching though.

High of the day: Going on a boat ride across the lake. Getting some more souvenirs.
Low of the day: Eating food that we probably shouldn't have and paying for it. :/
Funny thing of the day: Just conversations with the family, they are really entertaining and think Tiffany and I are hilarious!
XOXO- Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment