Tuesday, July 12, 2011

End of week one!

The end of week one came with a lovely surprise. VOMITING! Nothing like being slightly covered in your own bile because the only place to throw up is the streets. We visited the kids' homes today, so we had to stay late at the school. Silly Americans we decided to order pizza, that was a bad idea. I didn't even eat a lot of it, but I think between that and the local food we had yesterday my stomach just couldn't process it fast enough, thus stomach flu! Yay me! Other than that today was really good, my lesson went well, the kids are learning so quickly. It was moving to see their homes, or lack there of tonight. I hope that I can show you pictures to convey the feelings that I have now. I do have lots of pictures from the weekend and have decided to create a photobucket account so it's easier and better to see them. I apologize for the short entry again, but as I'm not feeling to good, I'm going to bed.
-Night,
Andrea

The link to photos:
http://s1127.photobucket.com/albums/l639/astockwe08/Guatemala%202011/

No comments:

Post a Comment